Pain Relief & Restoration
We strive to make our patients as comfortable as possible, both in and out of the dentist’s chair.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Dentist’s Office Hours
Monday through Thursday
8:00 am to 5 pm
Dr. Vandewater’s office is conveniently located in West County on Clarkson Road just south of Clayton Road and the Daniel Boone Library.
Pain Relief & Restoration
General dentistry covers all of the procedures that relieve pain and restore function to your mouth. Typically, these are the procedures that cause the most worry and anxiety for our patients. Worry can be about experiencing pain while you’re sitting in the dentist’s chair, or the anxiety you feel when you’re wondering about the cost.
We try to make our patients as comfortable as possible, both in and out of the chair. Before treatment, Dr. Vandewater will do a complete examination to find the cause of the problems you are having. He and his staff will talk with you about the treatment plan and its costs so there are no surprises.
During treatment, our patients can request nitrous oxide for relaxation. We have also invested in a computer controlled device called the Wand that allows us to give local anesthesia with little to no discomfort.
Easing Your Concerns
We understand that these kinds of dental visits are sometimes difficult, and we strive to make them as easy and painless as possible. Services include:
- Nitrous Oxide (laughing gas) to help you relax.
- Use of The Wand®, a painless, stress-free alternative to dental anesthesia with a syringe.
- Prompt emergency care for existing patients. We can usually see patients within 24 hours.
- Mercury-free, tooth-colored fillings
- Crowns and bridges
- Dental implant restoration
- Partial and full dentures
- Temporomandibular joint dysfunction (TMJ), diagnosis and treatment
- Bite analysis using the T-Scan III computerized analyzer
- Botox treatments for TMJ Therapy
- Comprehensive full mouth reconstruction and rehabilitation
Up front treatment plan with costs fully explained. We accept most insurance carriers and payment plans are available.
The (Magic) Wand
If the idea of an injection is keeping you away from seeing the dentist, you’ll be relieved to know that Dr. Vandewater uses “The Wand” – a painless and stress-free alternative to dental anesthesia via syringe. Patients of all ages love the wand. Some of our patients don’t even realize that we have just anesthetized them!
Love your staff.
Dr. Jay is straight and to the point.
Until I found Dr. Vandewater, I was terrified of dentists.