Children learn from their parents. If there is any habit worth passing down, it’s the habit of regular dental care.
Making Visits “Happy!”
Dr. Vandewater’s office encourages patients to bring their young children with them so they can see what it’s like to have a dental check-up.
When your child turns 3 and you feel that he or she is ready for a visit of their own, schedule an appointment for a Happy Visit. Your child will have their first pediatric dental exam with you right by their side.
Family schedules are busy enough. Make your life easier by scheduling all your dental appointments at one place.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Dentist’s Office Hours
Monday through Thursday
8:00 am to 5 pm
Dr. Vandewater’s office is conveniently located in West County on Clarkson Road just south of Clayton Road and the Daniel Boone Library.
Pediatric care includes:
- An examination of your child’s teeth and gums
- Scaling and polishing (cleaning)
- Early cavity detection using DIAGNOdent laser and digital x-rays.
- Fluoride treatment for children
- Sealants to prevent tooth decay
- Bite analysis screening, temporomandibular joint (TMJ) screening and bite adjustment
- Referral to an orthodontist when appropriate
- Periodontal (gum and bone) screening
My kids cannot wait to get their teeth cleaned.
We wouldn’t think of going anywhere else.
Thank you for a great experience.
The staff was great with my 6 year old.
He acknowledged that I was a very busy full-time working mom.
My 11 year old looks forward to his appointment.